UJAMAA: 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 2.0 𝖣𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖠𝗋𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
Thanks for stopping by! RETURN TO AFRICA Digital Art Collection highlight the 7 African PRINCIPLES. The 7 African principles were developed to guide those aligned with African Heritage/History. The intent behind this project is to inspire people from across the world to recalibrate the mind, body and soul using powerful words, affirmations, and images. Please feel free to provide comments, feedback and/or your feelings about the artwork. May you be uplifted and guided towards the path of freedom which we hope will lead to your destiny and discover your PURPOSE.
All proceeds generated from the sales will go towards community initiative led by Wright Frame of Mind Children’s Foundation. Feel free to browse our website to discover our goal, mission, and other services that we offer.
Once you purchase our Digital Download(s) the next thing you want to do is print a digital print. Follow the steps below for directions on how to print your digital art.
Digital files are available once your payment is confirmed. If you made your purchase online, give it a few minutes for your Paypal or credit card to process. If you continue to have trouble with your digital downloads, you can contact us at [email protected]. Supply the email address you used for purchase as well as the order number (if you have it.) I would also be helpful to tell us the product you purchased and the time and day. This will allow us to quickly access your order and confirm your purchase.
Once you have accessed your digital downloads save them to your computer. Then next thing you will want to do is set up your printer to print digital downloads.
If you do not have an office or home printer to print your digital print, there are other solutions for where to print digital art and get quality prints. Once you have downloaded the file, you can simply upload the file to the printer of your choice or transfer the file to an external drive and take it into your local print shop.
WHERE SHOULD I PRINT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS?
- Vista Print
- FedEx Kinkos
- Local Printers
HOW TO PRINT DIGITAL ART AT STAPLES
For a quality digital art printing service, we suggest Staples. Staples printing service allows customers to choose the type of paper, the size of paper, and to get good quality coloring for our digital files.
STAPLES PRINTING SERVICE DIRECTIONS
Create beautiful prints from Staples. Directions for how to print digital art at Staples does change on occasion. You can see how to print at Staples plus Staples pricing or you can follow this brief overview:
- Visit Staples.com and sign in.
- Go to https://www.staples.com/services/printing/
- Scroll down to document printing.
- Click the red button “start creating.”
- Choose professional print (simple print is okay too, professional print gives more options.)
- Click the red button “start project.”
- Choose My computer and upload your Etsy digital file. Click continue.
- Choose your print size and paper orientation.
- Check scale to fit. Select next.
- Using the dropdown arrow, choose your type of paper. (I like Premium & Specialty paper, white cardstock, 110 lb, smooth uncoated finish matte paper.) Select next.
- Choose color or black ink. Select Next.
- Choose no binding (or add binding if you want.) Select Next.
- Choose no finishing (or add finishing if you want.) Select Next.
- Select number of copies.
- Choose the delivery button (even if picking up at a Staples near me.) If you are not signed in, a popup will appear to sign in.
- Begin your checkout process to pay, choose delivery, or choose store pickup.
WHERE SHOULD I BUY A FRAME?
If you purchased digital art, a frame should be purchased to enhance to overall look of the artwork. Look at these places to purchase frames for digital artwork.
- Home Sense
6 x 8, 8 x 10, 12 x 16, 16 x 20
There are no reviews yet.